In The Spotlight: ALEXANDER
28th June, 2018
We put ALEXANDER in the hot seat for our mini Q & A! See what he had to say...
1. What's your biggest talent? (besides being a great model obviously!)
I’m a pretty good mover, as I’m also a professional dancer and with that comes athleticism, so I’d say sports as well... that’s two though, sorry ;)
2. How would your friends describe you in 3 words?
Funny, chilled and driven - I hope or at least something similar.
3. Best beauty / health tip?
Drink lots of water, just carry the 1.5L bottle with you everywhere and if it’s done by the end of the day you're almost at the recommended amount... I think haha but don’t quote me on that. Heard it somewhere. Bottom line - it clears your skin and your mind.
4. Who is your style icon?
Like a combo of LL cool J and TLC, basically 90’s/early 00’s R 'n 'B stars... in a nutshell.
5. What is your claim to fame?!
I once entered a singing competition when I was younger, I didn’t win but I was put on the front page of the Derby Telegraph... which at the time was a VERY BIG DEAL!
6. Favourite song to sing at Karaoke?
Stevie Wonder - Isn’t She Lovely. It’s a crowd pleaser too :)
7. Who's your guilty crush?! (Most unlikely crush)
Polly Shelby from ‘Peaky Blinders’
8. What's your signature dish?
Probably jerk chicken, rice and sauteed broccoli - standard everyday meal... and not too hard once I perfected the technique!
9. Favourite film?
10. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?!
My family a holiday home in Jamaica.
*To book ALEXANDER contact us on 0115 822 9472 / firstname.lastname@example.org